VOLUNTARY EMPLOYEE BENEFITS QUICK FACTS
- Voluntary employee benefits are offered by employers through the workplace.
- Employers can offer voluntary employee benefits at no direct cost.
- You don’t have to be a big company to offer them — many benefits only require a few employees, and some have no minimum requirements at all.
- Coverages for most voluntary employee benefits can be extended to spouses and dependents.
- Employees can choose which voluntary benefits to buy to suit their age and lifestyle.